The evolution of small company E&P with Ryan Keys
Tisha Schuller welcomes Ryan Keys, president and co-founder of Triple Crown Resources, LLC, to the Energy Thinks Podcast.
Tisha and Ryan discuss:
- Ryan’s vision for the evolution of the E&P business model;
- Taking a stance on knowing actual emissions from operations;
- Working with Kairos Aerospace and mitigating methane leaks;
- Making decarbonization efforts profitably; and,
- Mobilizing innovative talent and keeping employees motivated.
Ryan Keys co-founded Triple Crown Resources, LLC, a company based in Dallas, Texas that develops crude oil and natural gas deposits in the Permian Basin. Prior to his start at Triple Crown Resources in April 2017, he served as a vice president of energy investment banking and later the senior vice president for energy investment banking at Jefferies, a global investment banking firm. He also served as a reservoir engineer at Wapiti Energy and Object Reservoir, both based in Houston, Texas. Ryan received a B.S. in mechanical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin in 2005 and a M.S. in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University in 2008.
Subscribe here for Tisha’s weekly “Both Things Are True” email newsletter.
Follow all things Adamantine Energy at www.energythinks.com.
Thanks to Lindsey Slaughter, Adán Rubio, and Michael Tanner who make the Energy Thinks podcast possible.
[Interview recorded on December 15, 2021]