Mitigating Your Company’s Social Risk
Adamantine defines social risk as the combined political, policy, and community factors that could delay, increase the costs of, or stop your project. Our team’s deep experience working across a broad range of stakeholders — including investors, environmental groups, regulators, activists, local governments, residents, and community leaders — allows us to help our clients chart a path forward in increasingly challenging times for any land use development.
Projects large and small face growing scrutiny with rising public pressure on industrial projects and expectations for instant communication.
- Targeted outreach efforts reach the most influential stakeholders.
- Meaningful, durable relationships are built over shared community priorities.
Our team uses unconventional channels to identify stakeholders, prioritize their project impact, and understand their interests to develop meaningful outreach plans. We collaborate with leadership to embed inclusive outreach processes into our clients’ operations.
- Prioritized, meaningful outreach garners enduring project and company support.
- Selective, effective outreach becomes embedded in operational practices.
Adamantine works with your executive team to build a multi-year, multi-prong strategy that empowers deep community engagement and relationship building that can transform economic resilience and prosperity in the communities you care about.
- Relationships with key DEIJ community organizations, schools, trade programs, and universities to build deep pipelines of relationships that endure over decades.
- Transformative work in communities with meaningful improvements to community economic resilience and prosperity.